LeadThrough to Success: Activate Your Growth Mindset & Be More Effective
Time: 4x Weekly 90-minute Sessions (21 Days)—Live & Online Courses Available
In this impacting course, DoctorZed addresses the keys to personal and professional effectiveness—how to maximise your potential and be effective at home and at work.
Have you ever felt people are getting promoted over you?
Are you struggling to become the person you’re capable of becoming?
Do you feel unable to get ahead despite your best efforts?
Don’t worry, everybody experiences failures and disappointments! This course is designed to help you understand the causes of failure and develop the habits of effective life leadership.
When you learn to use failure as stepping stones toward your goals, you can learn to become more empowered and confident with what you are doing. You can achieve the success you crave.
The following topics will be covered:
- why people feel disempowered and how to rise above it
- how your values impact your effectiveness and how to refine them
- a formula to face your fears and increase your influence
- the Life Leadership approach to long-term success and effectiveness
On completing this course you will be able to:
- develop self-empowering habits
- deal with fearful situations and conquer them
- get beyond the mind fog and create your future with clarity
- PLUS develop a long-term strategy to become the person you are capable of being
Course Curriculum – 4 Days
Day 1: Unlocking Your Inner Leader
Most people know what they don’t want, but very few know what they do want.
But the people who succeed in life are the people who actually know what they want and have made a plan to achieve it.
Most people, however, don’t have clarity of vision—they have mind fog: The No. 1 cause of non-achievement.
In this introductory session, you will self-analyse where you currently reside in the 4 Zones of Motivation and how to ascend to your ideal quadrant.
At the end of the session, you will have developed the tools for clarity and effective life leadership.
Concepts covered in Session One:
- What successful people know and most people don’t
- The Diamond Triangle formula for being effective
- The Life Leadership Compass
- Self-management, Time-Management, & Personal Energy Management
Day 2: Training Your Brain to Work for You
When it comes to managing time, most people fall victim to time-stealers and time-wasters, which greatly impacts their effectiveness.
Effective leaders know that how they manage time is intricately linked to how they manage themselves. Self-management and time-management go hand in hand.
At the end of Module 2, you will have developed an understanding of the principles of how to use the fullness of your left and right brain to maximise your effectiveness.
Concepts covered in this final session:
- TIME-Management basics
- 100% Goal setting and Goal getting
- The 4 D’s of prioritisation
- How to train your brain to work for you, not against you—the Life Leadership mindset
Day 3: The 7 Keys of Personal & Professional Effectiveness
When it comes to being effective, we can sometimes be our own worst enemy.
We are often the cause of our own failure—we hold onto self-limiting beliefs, and we engage in self-limiting behaviour.
In this second session, you will be introduced to the concept of the 7 Keys to Personal and Professional Effectiveness—what they are and how to use them to our advantage.
At the end of Module 3, you will have developed an understanding of the principles of self-limiting habits and how to overcome them.
Concepts covered in this session:
- How to identify self-limiting beliefs before they turn into self-sabotaging behaviours
- Techniquest to overcome self-doubt, perfectionism, approval-seeking, and self-limiting habits
- How to break through procrastination
- The 80/20 Rule for ‘Saying No’ in the workplace
Day 4: Ascending to Leadership Mastery
The focus of your thoughts determines your experience. Therefore, if you are experiencing ineffectiveness, you need to refine how you think.
In this final session, you will discover and analyse the way you think—and why your thoughts either limit or boost your success.
You will also learn the basic premise of personal energy management, and why self-care is the best healthcare.
Concepts covered in this final session:
- Keeping things SIMPLE
- Understanding your spheres of influence
- The power of mindfulness
- Personal energy management techniques