Accelerated Leadership Program: How to Unlock Your Leadership Potential and Achieve Success
Time: 4x Weekly 90-minute Sessions (21 Days)
In this course, DoctorZed addresses the science of personal leadership—why people fall into the habit of failure and how to break the cycle.
Have you ever felt people are getting promoted over you?
Is fear stopping you from doing what you want to do?
Do you feel unable to get ahead despite your best efforts?
Don’t worry, everybody experiences failure and disappointment! This course is designed to help you understand the causes of failure and develop the habits of successful life leadership.
When you learn to use failure as steppingstones toward your goals, you can learn to become more empowered and confident with what you are doing. You can achieve the success you crave.
The following topics will be covered:
- why people feel disempowered and how to rise above it
- how your values impact your leadership and how to refine them
- a formula to face your fears and increase your influence
- the Life Leadership approach to long-term success and prosperity
On completing this course you will be able to:
- diagnose the cycle of failure and develop self-empowering habits
- deal with fearful situations and conquer them
- get beyond the mind fog and create your future with clarity
- PLUS develop a long-term strategy to become the leader you always wanted to be
Course Curriculum – 4 Days
Download Accelerated Leadership Program Curriculum
Day 1: Unlocking Your Inner Leader
Most people know what they don’t want, but very few know what they do want.
But the people who succeed in life are the people who actually know what they want and have made a plan to achieve it.
Most people, however, don’t have clarity of vision—they have mind fog: The No. 1 cause of non-achievement.
In this introductory session, you will self-analyse where you currently reside in the 4 Life Quadrants and how to ascend to your ideal quadrant.
At the end of the session, you will have developed the tools for clarity and life leadership.
Concepts covered in Session One:
- What successful people know and most people don’t
- The Diamond Triangle formula for life leadership
- The 4 Life Quadrants
- Short-term Vs long-term failure management
Day 2: Harnessing Your Leadership Mindset
When it comes to our success, we can sometimes be our own worst enemy.
We are often the cause of our own failure— we hold onto self-limiting beliefs, and we engage in self-limiting behaviour.
In this second session, you will be introduced to the concept of The Failure Cycle – what it is, how we trap ourselves, and how we can break through.
At the end of Module 2, you will have developed an understanding of the principles of failure and how to overcome it.
Concepts covered in this final session:
- The 3 barriers to clarity and leadership
- The Failure Cycle
- How to identify self-limiting beliefs before they turn into self-sabotaging behaviours
- How to train your brain to work for you, not against you—the Life Leadership mindset
Day 3: Engaging Your Fearless Leadership
The most limiting emotions to Life Leadership success are worry, anxiety, and fear—and the most common outcome of fear is failure.
Yet we are only born with 3 fears. Which means our fear of loss is learned.
In this third session, you will analyse the main fears that perpetuate your thoughts and inhibit your true potential as a life leader.
You will learn the basic premise of ‘unlearning’ your fears, and how you can use the 4-step formula of ‘FACE Your Fear’ to elevate your leadership qualities.
Concepts covered in this session:
- Re-evaluating the Fear of Loss
- The Principle of Unchanging Change
- The 3 Natural Fears
- How to FACE your Fear and Overcome It
Day 4: Ascending to Leadership Mastery
The focus of your thoughts determines your experience. Therefore, if you are experiencing repetitive failure, you need to refine how you think.
In this final session, you will discover and analyse the core values you hold—and why these values either limit or boost your success.
You will learn the basic premise of ‘refining your values’, and how you can use The Value Circle to develop clarity of vision and realign your goals.
Concepts covered in this final session:
- Refining your Core Values
- The RETAINED Model
- The Wheel of Change
- The Value Pack
- Your Value Statement