Date And Time
Thu., 6 February 2020
8:30 am – 4:30 pm ACDT
Education Development Centre
4 Milner Street, Hindmarsh, SA 5007
About this Event:
Have you ever wanted to do something but were too distracted to finish?
Is the fear of the unknown stopping you from doing what you want to do?
Do you feel overwhelmed with what’s required to complete your tasks?
Don’t worry, most people procrastinate and put off what they should do! This course is designed to help you understand why you procrastinate, what you can do to break the cycle, and how to develop the habits for success.
When you finally stop procrastinating and start to prioritise, you can learn to feel more confident and satisfied with what you are doing and achieve the goals that matter most.
The following topics will be covered:
- why people procrastinate and how to stop it
- different types of procrastination and how to identify them
- a formula to break the cycle of procrastination
- the Life Leadership approach to improving your productivity and performance
On completing this course you will be able to:
- identify and understand your real reasons for procrastinating
- break the cycle of procrastination to become more productive and achieve your goals
- learn to feel less overwhelmed through prioritisation
- implement effective and efficient habits to improve work/life harmony and satisfaction
- develop a tailored action plan to proactively achieve your goals in work and life
What others are saying about Breaking Through Procrastination:
“The [Breaking Through Procrastination] course has really helped me to break things down into manageable chunks so that I can deal with the business management side of things and get on top and not feel so overwhelmed.” ~ Kirsty Roney, Owner, PhysioWise
“I felt the [Breaking Through Procrastination] course really motivating… this has helped me to get the tools to work through the next stage of my life.” ~ Deb Langford, SA State Manager, Cozwine
“Fantastic program. I wish I’d done the [Breaking Through Procrastination] course years ago… I recommend it to anybody in business to attend.” ~ Darren Scragg, Owner of Valere People
What’s included on the day:
- 4x 90-minute sessions in a full-day workshop on Breaking Through Procrastination
- Coffee, tea, and light refreshments during the day
- Lunch (*please contact us with any dietary requirements)
- Procrastination Busting Manual
- Procrastination Busting Toolkit
- Networking opportunities
Are you a business owner or responsible for managing a team? DoctorZed provides in-house procrastination busting workshops tailored for your needs. Contact DoctorZed or fill out the online form to see how DoctorZed can help your group or team.