The BreakThrough System: How to Be More Confident & Excel at What You Do
Time: 1/2 Day or Full Day
In this engaging workshop, DoctorZed addresses the solution to personal and professional decisiveness—how to recognise hidden behaviours of procrastination, break the cycle of failure, and develop habits of positive action.
Have you ever wanted to do something but were too distracted to finish?
Is the fear of the unknown stopping you from doing what you want to do?
Do you feel overwhelmed with what’s required to complete your tasks?
Don’t worry, most people procrastinate and put off what they should do! This course is designed to help you understand why you procrastinate, what you can do to break the cycle, and how to develop the habits for success.
When you finally stop procrastinating and start to prioritise, you can learn to feel more confident and satisfied with what you are doing and achieve the goals that matter most.
This Workshop is Available Live and Online
The following topics will be covered:
- why people procrastinate and how to break through the barriers limiting you
- different types of procrastination and how to identify them
- the BreakThrough System formula to break the cycle of bad habits and stop procrastinating
- the Life Leadership approach to improving your productivity and performance
On completing this course you will be able to:
- identify and understand your real reasons for procrastinating
- break the cycle of procrastination to become more productive and achieve your goals
- learn to feel less overwhelmed through prioritisation
- implement effective and efficient habits to improve work/life harmony and satisfaction
- develop a tailored action plan to proactively achieve your goals in work and life