FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
by Scott Zarcinas
NOW A MAJOR MOTION FEATURE FILM
MAJOR MOTION FEATURE FILM BY *ROADMAN PICTURES
SOMETIMES LOVE KILLS
When a Killer Comes Courting
From the author of Ananda (*Thanksgiving Day) comes a thriller that’s every woman’s worst nightmare—does anyone really know the person they love?
Lorraine Jackson is a single white female looking for Mr. Right. But when the Roadman knocks on her door, she isn’t prepared for the secrets he’s been hiding… and would kill to keep them hidden.
Based on the story by Peter Leovic and Helen Ivich.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- The battle of good and evil is not outside us—it’s inside us
- The 2nd book in The Serena Series
- From the author of Ananda comes a story of love, betrayal, and redemption.
- Now a major motion feature film by Roadman Pictures
HARD COVER EDITION
- Publication Date: October, 2017
- ISBN: 9780648007999 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780994305428 (softcover)
- Publisher: DoctorZed Publishing
- RRP: $39.95 AUD (hardcover)
- Genre: Fiction / Thriller / Psychological
- Format: PB, h 8.5 inch, w 5.5 inch
- Extent: 288
- Available in hardcover, softcover and ebook
DOWNLOAD PRESS KIT
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Scott Zarcinas was born in South Australia and studied as a paediatrician before embarking on his Life Purpose as a writer.
He is the author of many books, including The Pilgrim Chronicles, Ananda, and the non-fiction title, Your Natural State of Being. He lives in Adelaide with his wife and daughters.
OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES
RIGHTS AVAILABLE THROUGH
Australia:Marketing Team • DoctorZed Publishing • 6-16 Vista Ave, Skye, South AUSTRALIA 5072
T: +61 08 8431 4965 • W: doctorzed.com • E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia:John Moore • Media Solutions • 2-5-8 Hiratsuka, Shingagwa-Ku • Tokyo 142-0051
T: +81 090 6038 9201 • W: mediasolutions.jp • E: email@example.com • L: johnmooretokyo