Your Natural State of Being
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
YOUR NATURAL STATE OF BEING
by Scott Zarcinas
Your Natural State of Being comes from a greater body of research compiled over a decade into science, philosophy, ontology, and personal-development.
Yet, in the tradition of M. Scott Peck and C. S. Lewis, Scott Zarcinas does more than offer a rewording of what has gone before—he gives the voice of experience.
YOU ALREADY HAVE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR!
Ever wanted the answers to life’s deepest questions: Who am I? Why do I do what I do? What am I doing with my life?
Your Natural State of Being helps you answer these questions by getting to the heart of the motivating forces and innermost needs of your life.
But unlike ‘quick fix’ and ‘step-by-step’ guides it offers real solutions through the
understanding of your true self.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Directly enhance your feelings of joy, security, acceptance, peace, and freedom
- Markedly reduce your daily stress and suffering
- Deliver fullness and meaning to your life
- Reveal the goodness, truth and beauty of every moment
HARD COVER EDITION
“Your Natural State of Being is refreshing. A tonic to read. Comprehensive and scholarly, it also has so many poetic qualities.” ~ Roger Rees, author of Out of Calamity, Emeritus Professor of Disability Studies and Research, Flinders University
- Publication Date: October, 2017
- ISBN: 9780648131588 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780987123947(softcover)
- Publisher: DoctorZed Publishing
- RRP: $39.95 AUD (hardcover)
- Genre: Non-Fiction / Self-help/ Spiritual
- Format: PB, h 9 inch, w 6 inch
- Extent: 278
- Available in hardcover, softcover and ebook
DOWNLOAD PRESS KIT
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Scott Zarcinas was born in South Australia and studied as a paediatrician before embarking on his Life Purpose as a writer.
He is the author of many books, including The Pilgrim Chronicles, Ananda, and the non-fiction title, Your Natural State of Being. He lives in Adelaide with his wife and daughters.
OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES
The Diamond Triangle
RIGHTS AVAILABLE THROUGH
Marketing Team • DoctorZed Publishing • 6-16 Vista Ave, Skye, South AUSTRALIA 5072
T: +61 08 8431 4965 • W: doctorzed.com • E: email@example.com
Asia:John Moore • Media Solutions • 2-5-8 Hiratsuka, Shingagwa-Ku • Tokyo 142-0051
T: +81 090 6038 9201 • W: mediasolutions.jp • E: firstname.lastname@example.org • L: johnmooretokyo